FFA celebrates team and individual accolades at state convention. Chadron FFA had 14 teams qualify at districts during the school year earning 30 students the right to complete at state convention in Lincoln April 2nd -5th.
- Welding 3rd Place (plaque) Purple Ribbon
- Biotechnology 6th Place Blue Ribbon
- Ag Technology and Mechanics 6th Place Purple Ribbon
- Farm and Agribusiness Management 6th Place Purple Ribbon
- Veterinary Science 8th Place Blue Ribbon
- Nursery and Landscape 11th Place Blue Ribbon
- Poultry Evaluation 11th Place Red Ribbon
- Food Science and Technology 19th Place White Ribbon
- Ag Communication 20th Place
- Livestock Management 21st Place Red Ribbon
- Agronomy 23rd Place Blue Ribbon
- Meats Evaluation and Technology 32nd Place Red Ribbon
- Environmental and Natural Resources 69th Place
Individual Ribbon Winners:
- Samantha Johns 2nd Place Purple in Poultry, 6th Place Vet Science
- Levi Glines 6th Place Purple in Ag Mechanics and Welding
- Clark Riesen 8th Place Red in Ag Communications Opinion and Livestock Mang.
- Emma Cogdill 8th Place Red in Ag Communications Journalistic and Biotechnology
- Kayley Galbraith 10th Place Purple in Biotechnology and 11th Place Vet Science
- Tate Ryan 12th Place Blue in Biotechnology and Farm & Agribusiness
- Garrett Glines 15th Place Purple in Farm Agribusiness, Red in Enviro and Natural Sci.
- Madison Cogdill Blue in Biotechnology and Farm Agribusiness
- Cole Madsen Blue in Agronomy and Farm Agribusiness
- Hailey Watson Blue in Nursery Landscape
- Jake Lemmon Red in Welding
- Michael Matt White in Ag Communications and Meat Evaluation
- Dan Dunbar Blue in Ag Technology and Mechanics & Welding
- Lance Cattin White in Ag Technology and Mechanics, Red in Meat Evaluation
- Luke Kahl Purple in Agronomy, Red in Agriscience
- Carter Ryan White in Agronomy
- Taya Leija White in Agronomy
- Ella O'Brien Blue in Meat Evaluation, Red in Enviro. and Natural Science
- True Thorne Blue in Food Science and Meat Evaluation
- Shannon O'Rourke Red in Food Science
- Katie Lewin White in Poultry
- Jacob Wojcik White in TIG Welding
Much appreciation to John Cattin, Justin Madsen, Lucinda Mayes, Jessica Hartman, Dave Carlson, and Vic Bradley who studied with our FFA students in the evenings as they prepared for district contests and state convention throughout the year.
Special Thank you to Lora O'Rourke and John Cattin for parental chaperoning and Steve Retzlaff who ensured we had safe travel.